Sunday, September 13, 2009

Bellview is my new school


I am heading to Bellview Elementary School. I am so excited (or is that nervousness I feel?) I met with the Principal Mrs. Zundel. I wondered if she was related to the Zundel Clan in Southern Scotland? I was too shy to ask. If I remember correctly the name Zundel is an occupational name for a seller of kindling wood. I didn't see any wood in her office. Maybe she gives pencils (get it wooden pencils) away! I love pencils. One thing I know for sure, she is one smart gal. I hear she attending Brown and Harvard Universities! She must have studied long and hard.

My teachers name is Sheri Preskenis. I peeked in her classroom and saw a bunch of Reese Peanut Butter Candy wrappers. Either she likes that candy or her class does. Maybe it is the guinea pigs! Oh how I love those guinea pigs. How cool is it to have a class pet? I just hope they don't step on me. :O)

I have to go to an exchange student orientation on Monday. My first day in class will be on Tuesday. I probably won't get to sleep much Monday night because I expect I will be soooooo excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment