Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Queezy out at Sea


Interesting part I am learning is that Gnomes are land creatures and this splashing about the big open blue sea is for the dogs! Well as you can tell from the picture the water is a bit choppy. Why didn't my mother ever warn me about the woes of traveling by boat?
It is hard to find the right kind of food on this ship too. Not a gold fish cracker in sight (I check the galley everyday hoping they will replenish the shelves but all I see are rows of cans of sardines). Do you know what happens if a Gnome was to eat Sardines? Let me just say it isn't pretty (PPPPP UUUU:O) Well they do have cream of wheat cereal and spanish nuts so I am not starving but I can't wait to get on land to eat some decent food.
Tally ho!
Bleefoodle
PS - How is my cousin doing?

No comments:

Post a Comment